Professional Institute of Science & Fashion Technology in Uttara, Dhaka
Aim and Objectives
Every creation of this world has aim.
A flower has aim to bloom
A bird has aim to fly
*As well as a University is a place where a nation create its path. So the aim of a university is to rebirths re-units and restructure its nation and generation.
*The aim of PISFT is to produce versatile resourceful potentialities with scientific technological offspring with social knowledge and equip them to overcome the challenge of the 21st century with the following specialize objectives.
*To develop and enrich PISFT into a world standard international institute of Apparel, Fashion design, Apparel merchandising, Textile technology, Apparel manufacture, and other allied areas such as leather and accessories design, Fashion marketing etc.
*To acknowledge and ensure international standard education in fashion and technology are PISFT Institute motto.
*To enlighten the tradition and culture of Bangladesh and besides represent the sector worldwide fashion and artistic culture PISFT will be authenticated by providing skillful human resources.
*To strengthen the Bangladesh export oriented RMG, textile and other allied industries by providing technically skilled human resources.
*To develop technical competency and consultancy skill relating to local, national, and international issues on RMG Textile and allied areas.
To delivered international standard education in fashion and technology and other sections are well opened for everyone.
To create a experienced, skilled, human resources with generosity, humanity and potentialities.
PISFT for students ensure a better study place without any kinds of political activities and types of harmful customary.
The students of PISFT are enlighten with these facilities such as-
1. Air condition facilities.
2. Friday & evening class (for MBA, Diploma & Certificate courses for apparel Merchandising)
3. State modern library.
4. Good pattern lab.
5. Sewing lab
6. Printing lab
7. Computer lab
8. Study materials
9. Wi-Fi Internet facilities.
To develop and create opportunities for development PISFT will arrange hi tech Training, placement facility and internship with factory visit.
PISFT ensure for students a excellent friendly study atmosphere.
To keep close contact with the students and teachers to fulfill their intellectual and creative potential.
PISFT determined to Established itself as a “center of excellence and potentiality” to create and enrich Bangladesh by producing experience and technically competed human resources for the RMG apparel and allied sector of home and abroad emphasizing on innovation and creativity.
PISFT will be remain a center of potentially of excellence in high education. It will Established itself with the profound categories according to global advantage and will attract Students faculty and staff from all parts of the world.
The mission of PISFT is to build an world standard category institute for education, training, research and development to produce highly experienced qualified dynamic versatile, creative and skilled human resources for worldwide fashion field and design sector, textile technology apparel and allied industries of home and abroad.
PISFT mission enrich with the thought of world enlighten potentiality so that thought creating competitive, experienced and ethical views graduates can help more to advanced Bangladesh as a economical independence country.
Our students will be,
1. Champions of diversity and tolerance.
2. Globally aware with commitment to society, justice and sustainability.
3. Ethically and socially responsible.
4. Lifelong learners with good leadership skills.
5. Well educated along with the history and tradition of Bangladesh.
6. Critical thinkers with well developed analytical skills.
7. More proficient in Oral, writing and electronic communication.
Strategy: The Institute aims at
1. Promoting effective teaching quality and effective resources.
2. Recruiting and retaining good students.
3. Well trained faculty and qualified staff.
4. Offering socially relevant academic programs consisting of a substantial general education in all undergraduate programs.
5. Practicing good governance and administration that encourage academic freedom and participation along side with alumni and community leaders.