The Farmers Bank Limited is a Bangladeshi commercial bank headquartered at Glushan-1, Dhaka. The Farmers Bank Limited, a fourth generation bank commenced its banking operation on June 3, 2013 licensed by Bangladesh Bank, the central bank of Bangladesh. The bank emerged as a new commercial bank to meet up and provide efficient banking services to all level of customers and to contribute socio-economic development of the country. The directors and sponsors of the bank are esteemed and eminent personalities from the realm of commerce and industries of the country.
As a well accomplished commercial bank, The Farmers Bank Limited is being allocated by a highly professional and devoted team with long experience in banking. They continuously focus on understanding and prognosticating customer needs.
The Farmers Bank offers all kinds of corporate, institutional and retail banking services covering all segments of society within the framework of Banking Company Act and rules and regulations imposed by our central bank and other regulatory authorities. The Farmers Bank, since its inception has emphasized in technology integration. In order to keep hold of competitive periphery, investment in technology is always a top agenda and under constant focus. Keeping this mind the Famers bank limited always responsive for changing technology effectively.
To emerge as a dynamic, progressive, excellent, financial institution of the country by providing premium products and services to the customers and supporting the attainment of the national goals for socio-economic development.
To stimulate economic growth of the country through consistant expansion by providing diversified products and sevices to all clints and to create a sound vibrant financial system with effective, efficient, and transparent operation and socially acceptable rate of profit for the shareholders.
Strategic objectives of The Farmers Bank Limited are to strive for achieving financial strength and growth, to improve of its capacity to meet the customer’s increasing and dynamic banking needs in a demanding bussiness environment and to generate reasonable income for its shareholders, through increasing profitability, continuing international expantion, and hiring and retaining of qualified personnel. All these are encapsulated into national objective of attainment of prosperity in freedom for all citizens.
Long term fundamentals of the Bank’s strategy for achieving its set objectives take account of :
- Strengthening and maintaing the safety and efficiency of the banking system.
- Continuous investment in network expansion and thus bringing quality banking services closer to citizens.
- Hiring professionals with a strong knowledge of banking bussiness and developing skills and expertise of its employees.
- Strengthening trust of and partnerships with customers by focusing on the Bank’s core values of quality customer service, professionalism, teamwork and integrety.
- Continuous investment and development of up to date and state of the art technology to increase operational efficiency and promote implementation of the best practices in the industry.