Aziz Halim Khair Choudhury (AHKC)Regular
Aziz Halim Khair Choudhury (AHKC) in Dhanmondi, Dhaka
Established in 1979, AHKC is proud to be one of the professional auditing firms in Bangladesh. We offer wide range of services in the field of risk based internal audit ensuring the best value-added solution to meet a client’s needs. The firm specializes in business advice and consultation, tax planning and accounting and assurance services. A Seven Partners firm with three offices located in Dhaka City, AHKC is managed by professionals with experiences spanning various industries.
OUR VISION AND MISSION
OUR VISION is to be the most valued and independent accounting and consulting firm providing quality services to our clients’ ensuring a working environment where our firm members grow professionally and can be responsible members of our community where we do business.
OUR MISSION is to help our clients accomplish their goals by providing the highest quality accounting, audit, tax and related professional services. We understand that responsiveness and personal attention to every client are critical to our shared success. We continually strive to provide exceptional, industry specific service while promoting a dynamic work environment that is rewarding professionally and personally for all our employees.
- Maintain superior quality of services to existing clients and expand the range of these services.
- Be fair, ethical and honest in all business transactions.
- Maintain a high level of motivation, professional development and satisfaction for all personnel.
- Continue growth in number, size and quality of clients.
Strong values have been at the heart of AHKC since its creation. We believe our strength is rooted in our seven core values. They guide us in our daily actions – how we behave and make decisions. They shape the culture and define the character of our Firm.
We always dealing with our clients and our colleagues in a fair and ethical manner; gaining trust through our actions.
We always think independently, and in our roles as auditors and advisors we always act independently.
Maintain a professional work environment where our culture promotes the importance of staff development, career advancement, and work-life balance
Ensure that by combining our expertise, experience and the energy of our staff, our client receives close personal and professional attention.
Dignity and Respect
Treat every individual and relationship with dignity and respect
Pursue continued growth and strive to achieve the highest levels of performance in all endeavors.
- Provide the finest auditing, accounting, tax and management advisory services and to anticipate client needs.
- Be a firm for whom it is both enjoyable and rewarding to work.
- Contribute to the community and the professional respect of our clients in handling their matters to the best of our ability in a strictly confidential manner.
- Be progressive with the professional management and system techniques currently in use.
- Grow but not lose the personal relationships with clients that are the foundation of the practice.
- Establish open lines of communication between the client’s personnel, the key staff accountant responsible for the client and the firm’s directors.
- Maintain the capability to provide all services required by our clients.
AHKC, an Exclusive Correspondent Firm of PKF International Limited, UK, a Global Network of Independent Accounting Firms, by its quality assurance, has achieved the following enlistments:
- One of the leading CA Firms duly enlisted by
- Bangladesh Bank in ‘A’ Category (Positioning 8th position).
- One of the leading CA Firms duly enlisted by
- Insurance Development & Regulatory Authority (IDRA)
- One of the leading CA Firms duly enlisted by NGO Affairs Bureau of Bangladesh holding serial no. 01.
- One of the leading CA Firms duly enlisted by the Microcredit Regulatory Authority (MRA).
- One of the leading CA Firms in Bangladesh duly enlisted by the Regional Inspector General of USAID in Manila in 2001 to conduct audit of USA Funded Projects in Bangladesh.
- One of the leading CA Firms in Bangladesh duly enlisted by the Royal Danish Embassy in Bangladesh for auditing DANIDA projects being implemented throughout the country.
- One of the leading CA Firms in Bangladesh duly enlisted by the European Union (EU).
- One of the leading CA Firms duly enlisted by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Dhaka and is engaged in auditing of various companies under Securities and Exchange Rules.
- One of the leading CA Firms duly enlisted by the Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF), Dhaka for auditing PKSF PNGOs working across the country having been appointed by PNGOs.
- One of the leading CA Firms duly enlisted by the PKSF, Dhaka for auditing PKSF PNGOs working across the country having been appointed by PKSF.
- One of the leading CA Firms duly enlisted by Bangladesh Freedom Foundation (BFF), Dhaka for auditing BFF PNGOs working across the country.
- One of the leading CA Firms in Bangladesh duly enlisted by HELVETAS Swiss Interco operation Bangladesh (former SDC), Dhaka an International NGO for auditing Village and Farm Forestry Projects implemented by various PNGOs in Bangladesh.
OUR INTERNATIONAL AFFILIATION
PKF is a global family of legally independent firms bound together by a shared commitment to quality, integrity and the creation of clarity in a complex regulatory environment. It provides world-class analysis and clear solutions in Assurance, Advisory, Taxation and Business Services for companies around the globe.
PKF family consists of over 400 offices, operating in 150 countries across five regions. It specializes in providing high quality audit, accounting, tax, and business advisory solutions to international and domestic organizations in all its markets.
PKF member firms around the world offer a wide range of business advice and accountancy services that meet the needs of individual clients in their local markets. When a client uses a member firm of the PKF network, it can be confident that the work will be carried out by dedicated professionals with international expertise. Not only do PKF member firms have service and sector specialists in their own marketplace but they can also deliver an international service through their relationships with other network members. Each team is led by a partner who will deal with the client directly and be its regular point of contact.
Member firms tailor their services to meet clients’ specific needs rather than to impose ready-made solutions on them. In the nine service areas listed, the client will find a brief summary of the global accounting and business advisory services available from members of the PKFI network. PKF member firms also offer advice on the key aspects of business development including transfer pricing and finding strategic partners. PKF can also introduce the client to investors and legal advisers. The client can also find out what services each PKF firm can provide by using the search options on the PKF firms section.
We are the Exclusive Correspondent Firm of PKF International Limited (PKF), UK in Bangladesh, a Global Network of Independent Accounting and Consultancy Firms which administers a network of legally independent member firms which carry on separate businesses under the PKF name.
PKFI member firms provide clients with a high quality service that focuses on the specific needs of each client. They work together within the international network to give the client the best advice and support – wherever the client is in the world.
The firm has 03 (three) offices in Dhaka namely Dhanmondi, Baridhara & Uttara having adequate space with all modern facilities for performing the professional activities imparting training to the articled students of the firm. The firm is well equipped with all types of modern logistic supports such as Personal Computers, Laptops, Scanners, Laser Printers, Jet Printers (Multifunctional), Digital Photocopiers, Air Cooler, IPS (Jumbo), UPS, Security Systems (CC Camera) etc. to render professional services to our valued clients timely in an efficient manner.
In Business Since: 1979
- Audit and assurnace
- Taxation and vat
Hours of Operation
Write your ReviRenowned leading old chartered accountants firm in Bangladesh. AHKC is familiar with audit, consultancy, accounting services etc. Feeling proud for being the student of the firm. ews
Md. Rakibul Hasan
AHKC is familiar with audit, consultancy, accounting services etc. Feeling proud for being the student of the firm.