Mutual Trust Bank Syedpur SME Br ATM Booth in Jagnnathpur, Sunamganj
The Company was incorporated as a Public Limited Company in 1999, under the Companies Act 1994, with an Authorized Share Capital of BDT 1,000,000,000 divided into 10,000,000 ordinary shares of BDT 100 each. At present, the Authorized Share Capital of the company is BDT 10,000,000,000 divided into 1,000,000,000 ordinary shares of BDT 10 each.
The Company was also issued Certificate for Commencement of Business on the same day and was granted license on October 05, 1999 by Bangladesh Bank under the Banking Companies Act 1991 and started its banking operation on October 24, 1999. As envisaged in the Memorandum of Association and as licensed by Bangladesh Bank under the provisions of the Banking Companies Act 1991, the Company started its banking operation and entitled to carry out the following types of banking business:
- Wholesale Banking
- Retail Banking
- International Trade Financing
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) Banking
- NRB Banking
- Privilege Banking
- Card Services
- Treasury Operations
The Company (Bank) operates through its Head Office at Dhaka and 95 branches. The Company/ Bank carries out international business through a Global Network of Foreign Correspondent Banks.
Registered Name of the Company
Mutual Trust Bank Limited
Company Registration No.
c38707(665)/99 on September 29, 1999
Bangladesh Bank Permission No.
BRPD (P)744(78)/99-3081 on October 5, 1999
MTB Centre, 26 Gulshan Avenue
Plot 5, Block SE(D), Gulshan 1, Dhaka 1212
MTBL BD DH
- Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Dhaka (MCCI, D)
- The Institute of Banker’s Bangladesh (IBB)
- Bangladesh Foreign Exchange Dealer’s Association (BAFEDA)
- Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management (BIBM)
- International Chamber of Commerce Bangladesh Limited (ICCB)
- Bangladesh Association of Banks (BAB)
- Association of Bankers Bangladesh Limited (ABB)
- Bangladesh Association of Publicly Listed Companies (BAPLC)
- American Chamber of Commerce in Bangladesh (AMCHAM)
- Primary Dealers Bangladesh Limited (PDBL)