Moulvibazar Government High SchoolRegular
Moulvibazar Government High School in Moulvibazar Sadar, Maulvibazar
Maulvibazar Government High School
Two pages consisting of the memory of Hazrat Shah Mostafa Raha, a peasant Shyamal symamitita, green gardens and Bananair Shyam Samrha-rich traditional centuries of Maulvibazar district. Our famous scholar Maulvibazar Government High School. The old ancient school has passed away in 1991, silently All without knowingly Throughout the past and the days of the past, the gathering of life and prosperity all around the school even today. Every student is proud of this school. The introduction and various activities of the school are summarized by the following brief statement.
1. School name: (Moulvibazar Government High School) in Bengal
(In English) Moulvibazar Govt High School
Address: Syed Mujtaba Ali Road (Former Old Hospital Road), Ward no-2, Name of the main building of the organization - Moulvibazar Municipality, Postal and District - Maulvibazar Category: Sylhet, Phone - 0861-5246.
2. Establishment of school: 1891 (Accepted by the Government of Assam 1914 AD)
Code of Education by Education Board: 2250, Stift Code: 26607727, ERIN: 129695
3. A) School type: Secondary b) For whom - Boys c) Shift number - 2 d) First recognition 1914 Latest acceptance - From 31-12-2012.
4. The school is governed by: 1914, 5. School in which area - Municipal
6. The school's geographical location - flat 7. School Committee Type: Managing Committee (nominated by government)
8. Ownership of land - in the donation 9. Amount of land used: 11.54 acres.
10. School building use: classrooms - 25, office rooms - 03, teacher-01, library-01,
11. School building status: a) New (pucca) 9, old (half-day) 3, repairable -11, corrosion-1. B) Number of floors: Tristol- 2, Single storey 4, Tin-shed-4 C) Total number of rooms - 82.
12. Library Information: Textbooks - 200, Other Books - 4600, Daily Newspaper - 3, Map - 60, Globe - 3
13. Number of computers: 11 (paid by government)
14. Other facilities in the school: Playground - 2, toilet - 18, student auditorium - 1, auditorium - 1, electricity supply - existing, hostel - 2, internal roads in the school - rugged, car parking facilities.
In Business Since: 1950
- Attire - Casual
- Environment - Casual
- Noise Level - Average
Hours of Operation
The best government high school in Moulvibazar. Environment and others are so good. Politics free school. Teachers are very careful to students. One of the old school of Moulvibazar. Only boys can study here. Lot of famous persons studied in this school.
Dewan S Ahmed
At the time of British Era, each district town had only one public school; however, the only exception was in Sylhet district, where there were two public schools in Sylhet District. One, "Sylhet Government Pilot High School" was established in 1836 & At the time of British Era, each district town had only one public school; however, the only exception was in Sylhet district, where there were two public schools in Sylhet District. One, "Sylhet Government Pilot High School" was established in 1836 & another one, "Moulvibazar Government High School" was established in 1875 as an English Seminary. As Moulvibazar was a Mohokuma (Bengali: মহকুমা) (i.e. sub-district) of that time's Sylhet district of British Colonial.
This is the best school of Moulvibazar District. A beautiful campus, a big playground and a good teaching stuff. As an ex student of MBGHC i am very proud and i really miss my school and school life!