Islami Bank KanaighatRegular
Islami Bank Kanaighat in Kanaighat, Sylhet
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited is a Joint Venture Public Limited Company engaged in commercial banking business based on Islamic Shari'ah with 63.09% foreign shareholding having largest branch network ( total 332 Branches) among the private sector Banks in Bangladesh. It was established on the 13th March 1983 as the first Islamic Bank in the South East Asia.
It is listed with Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd. and Chittagong Stock Exchange Ltd. Authorized Capital of the Bank is Tk. 20,000.00 Million and Paid-up Capital is Tk. 16,099.90 Million having 33,686 shareholders as on 31st December 2016.
To establish Islamic Banking through the introduction of a welfare oriented banking system and also ensure equity and justice in the field of all economic activities, achieve balanced growth and equitable development in through diversified investment operations particularly in the priority sectors and less developed areas of the country. To encourage socio-economic upliftment and financial services to the loss-income community particularly in the rural areas.
Our vision is to always strive to achieve superior financial performance, be considered a leading Islamic Bank by reputation and performance.
Our goal is to establish and maintain the modern banking techniques, to ensure soundness and development of the financial system based on Islamic principles and to become the strong and efficient organization with highly motivated professional, working for the benefit of people, based upon accountability, transparency and integrity in order to ensure stability of financial systems.
We will try to encourage savings in the form of direct investment.
We will also try to encourage investment particularly in projects which are more likely to lead to higher employment.
- To ensure customers' satisfaction.
- To ensure welfare oriented banking.
- To establish a set of managerial succession and adopting technological changes to ensure successful development of an Islamic Bank as a stable financial institution.
- To prioritize the clients welfare.
- To emerge as a healthier & stronger bank at the top of the banking sector and continue stable positions in ratings, based on the volume of quality assets.
- To ensure diversification by Sector, Size, Economic purpose & geographical location wise Investment and expansion need based Retail and SME/Women entrepreneur financing.
- To invest in the thrust and priority sectors of the economy.
- To strive hard to become a employer of choice and nurturing & developing talent in a performance-driven culture.
- To pay more importance in human resources as well as financial capital.
- To ensure lucrative career path, attractive facilities and excellent working environment.
- To ensure zero tolerance on negligence in compliance issues both sharia’h and regulatory issues.
- To train & develop human resources continuously & provide adequate logistics to satisfy customers’ need.
- To be excellent in serving the cause of least developed community and area.
- To motivate team members to take the ownership of every job.
- To ensure developemnt of devoted and satisfied human resources.
- To encourage sound and pro-active future generation.
- To achieve global standard.
- To strengthen corporate culture.
- To ensure Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) through all activities.
- To promote using solar energy and green banking culture and echological balancing.
- Trust in Almighty Allah
- Strict observance of Islamic Shari’ah
- Highest standard of Honesty, Integrity & Morale
- Welfare Banking
- Equity and Justice
- Environmental Consciousness
- Personalized Service
- Adoption of Changed Technology
- Proper Delegation, Transparency & Accountability
- To Shariah
- To the Regulators
- To the Shareholders
- To the Community
- To the Customers
- To the Employees
- To other stakeholders
- To Environment
In Business Since: 1983
- Foreign exchange business service
- Offshore banking service
- Rural development scheme
- Sem service
- Deposit products
- Investment products
- Rural development scheme
- Air Condition - Yes
- Attire - Casual
- Environment - Casual
- Noise Level - Quite
- Waiting Seat - Yes
Hours of Operation
Great service provider
This branch service is good and staff are friendly