Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology in Uttara, Dhaka

Atish Dipankar University of Science & Technology (ADUST), established in 2004 and approved by UGC & Government, is one of the pioneers among the educational institute of Bangladesh, which works as "Centre of Excellence" by ensuring the tertiary level of education at affordable price. In every year, near about 1 million students are approaching towards tertiary level of education after passing the Higher Secondary level of Education. Maximum 5% of them are getting opportunity to be enrolled in public universities. The rest 95% has to struggle for the great dilemma of trading off between education quality and price. According to current scenario, most of the private universities offering quality education are highly expensive. Hence, it seems to a dead-end for the candidates of lower and middle-income groups, who are interested in tertiary level of education. By offering, a huge bunch of versatile courses in all the undergraduate & graduate programs, ADUST aims to cultivate the potentiality, creativity, and independent ambitions of all students, and facilitates them to enhance their level of competency professionally and personally. Our permanent campus is conveniently located in the heart of Dhaka metropolitan city with academic and recreational facilities. We enhance the opportunity of the success of our students by affiliating with many national & international corporate bodies, which facilitate our students to get scope for achieving practical experiences and job opportunities.

 

 

 

In Business Since: 2018

Products:

  • Certificate courses
  • Evening/diploma
  • Graduate
  • Undergraduate

Facilities

  • Attire - Casual
  • Bike Parking - Yes
  • Good for Kids - Yes
  • Noise Level - Average

Hours of Operation

Saturday

9:00 am
to
5:00 pm

Sunday

9:00 am
to
5:00 pm

Monday

9:00 am
to
5:00 pm

Tuesday

9:00 am
to
5:00 pm

Wednesday

Closed

Thursday

9:00 am
to
5:00 pm

Friday

9:00 am
to
5:00 pm

Map

Reviews

4.33

Total 3 Ratings

Write your review
Muhammad Atiqur Rahman

Muhammad Atiqur Rahman
Guest

Review on April 11, 2018

The vision of ADUST is multi-faceted and multifarious. ADUST looks beyond stereotypical periphery. It seeks to keep pace with the fleeting time and technological advancement. Creation of new jobs and invention of new methods of learning are its principal dream. It strives to impart future-proof education to its pupils. ADUST believes that without sound knowledge in any discipline, all-out progress will not be achievable. It wishes to employ its total means and energy to root out the curse of unemployment and prevent social regression. ADUST visualizes attaining of social and economic emancipation, removing gender disparity and producing befitting employments for its students. ADUST dreams of better and sustainable future for the whole nation. ADUST was established in 2004 with the sole aim of spreading and disseminating higher education in Bangladesh. To achieve this end, ADUST aspires to be one of the top-ranking universities amongst other higher educational institutions .It has been equipped with modern educational gadgets to facilitate imparting of education to the learners. A galaxy of qualified teachers embellish each and every department of ADUST. It is Committed to spread marketable education on commerce. Science and Arts disciplines. The Salient missions of ADUST’s are:- To spread quality education To be one of the Top-notch University in the Country. To impart money-worth and value added knowledge to the Students. To generate demand for ADUST degree holders in the Competitive Job Markets. New invention through research works.

Abul Hasan

Abul Hasan
Guest

Review on April 11, 2018

Best wish for this campus for future betterment. I don't like this university because of I know one professional using she taken PhD degree from this university but as Bangladesh Govt rules they not permit yet for that education in Bangladesh, But they doing how and that professionals using PhD holder. Btw many student in BD they working from this university but quality of education not up to the mark yet I believe. If people expenses money to them I think not good decision. Building facilities alright, but not so big like Bangladesh Public university. Apology for any inconvenience. Rgds

Harun Or Rashid

Harun Or Rashid
Guest

Review on April 11, 2018

Write your ReviewsThey are improving day by day . The faculty of this university are well qualified. But their computer lab need to be update.